Amidala Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supported by friendly and accommodating Game Masters who will be eager to help you anytime, AmidalaRO still maintains a professional Player-GM-Player relationship.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lord of death card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
surge888

Lord of death card Empty
PostSubject: Lord of death card   Lord of death card EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:00 am

Good day,

I been complaining my LOD card for almost a month but still the card won't work and worst it became an apple inside of my +9 Balista[1],
please GM team help me, i really like this card for my hunting quest. thanks in advance. and god bless you all

Back to top Go down

Lord of death card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of death card   Lord of death card EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:10 am

hello, we are still working on this particular concern.

We had just transferred to a new host and youre right, the issue with the LOD has not been resolved yet and worst it became apple , upon checking the database, there isnt really wrong with the item... please give us an ample time to resolve this.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
surge888

Lord of death card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of death card   Lord of death card EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 am

sure sure, no problem, thanks a lot
Back to top Go down

Lord of death card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of death card   Lord of death card EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 am

Good Day,

I am happy to inform you that the LOD card issue has been fixed after the last night's maintenance. Status ailment now works and you should not be seeing an apple on your Balista =)))

With this, I am closing this thread. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord of death card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of death card   Lord of death card Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of death card
Page 1 of 1